Applying to 7th and 8th Grade
The application process for incoming 7th and 8th grade students consists of the following:
- Entrance exam (contact the Admissions department to schedule an exam during summer hours)
- Application for admissions and personal essay
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers
- Official school transcripts:
- Grade 7: 5th and 6th grade transcripts to date
- Grade 8: 6th and 7th grade transcripts to date
- Online entrance exam form
- Online application form
- Teacher recommendation forms:
- Please download TWO copies of Teacher recommendation forms to be completed by two teachers of your choice who should mail them directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Transcript and standardized test release form:
- Please download and give to your Guidance Office to complete.
- A parent's signature is required on this form. Your current school will mail materials directly to Notre Dame Academy.