St. Julie Division
All- girls settings seem to provide girls a certain comfort level that helps them develop greater self-confidence and broader interests, especially as they approach adolescence.
- Dr. Rosemary C. Salomone, St. John's University, Same, Difference, Equal: Rethinking Single-Sex Schooling.
Why attend an all-girls school in 7th and 8th grade?
Young women face many challenges in our increasingly complex world. We know that an all-girls school provides the emotional and intellectual skills they need to become confident, caring, and courageous women. By adding earlier grades, our skilled faculty and staff will now be able to engage and mentor students at a crucial point in their development.
- NDA 7th and 8th graders will be given the opportunity to learn in a challenging and nurturing environment, surrounded by positive peer role models who are faithful young women, passionate about the world around them.
- NDA 7th and 8th graders will participate in classroom discussions and will have the opportunity to take on every leadership role possible in a place where girls can feel comfortable exploring and developing their gifts and talents.
What will students in our St. Julie Division be offered?
- NDA 7th and 8th graders will follow a curriculum that is fully integrated for grades 7-12, allowing our students to master basic skills before reaching ninth grade classes.
- NDA 7th and 8th graders will study six core subjects, each 90 minutes in length, which meet every other day. They will also have classes in Mandarin, the arts, technology, health, physical education, and study skills.
- NDA 7th and 8th graders will be able to participate in all co-curricular activities, including our athletic sports teams.
Courses offered in our St. Julie Division may be found here. For more information regarding our St. Julie Division, please contact Cait Lubelczyk, Director of Enrollment, at email@example.com or 508-757-6200, Ext. 229.