Forms & Fees
In order to participate in athletics at NDA, the following are required:
- NDA has instituted an athletic team fee to assist with the cost of transportation and uniforms.
- The fee is $30 per athletic sport and families will be charged accordingly through Smart Tuition.
- In order to try out for a sport, each student must complete this Athletic Medical & Consent Form and return to Patricia Provost, Athletic Director by August 15, 2017. (This form will print out as half sheet).
- In order to try out for a sport, each student must complete this form every season, Pre-Participation Concussion Form.
Please Allow 30 Minutes to complete this course
- Go to www.nfhslearn.com
- Click COURSES
- Search for Concussion in Sports
- Click View Course, then Order Course. First time users will register at this time.
- Select Myself, Continue
- Choose the state, then click Checkout (there is no charge).
- Click on Continue
- Click here to access the course, then select My Courses, Begin Course
After completing the course, print a copy of the certificate of completion and submit it with NDA’s Pre-Participation Concussion History and Concussion Training Certification Form to Patricia Provost, Director of Athletics. The form and certificate must be submitted each season per sport. Additional copies of the certificate may be printed by logging in to the website.