10 Under 10
The inaugural 10 under 10 awards will be presented at the Notre Dame Academy Gala on November 2nd to 10 alumnae who have graduated within the past 10 years. The awards are designed to honor emerging leaders who exemplify the attributes of a Notre Dame Academy graduate.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
- Emerging leader making significant contributions by living out her calling.
- Engaged in the local or global community through professional and/or volunteer involvement.
- Serves as an outstanding young role model for current and future students and alumnae by showcasing the attributes of an NDA graduate.
- Communicates effectively to bridge boundaries that divide human communities.
- Acts as an agent of hope who lives faithfully into their vocation.
- Must have graduated between 2018 and 2009.
- Uses their education to think about important issues with wisdom and clarity.
Questions? Email Director of Alumnae Relations Caitlin Sargent Lubelczyk ’00 CLubelczyk@nda-worc.orgTo Nominate a 10 under 10 recipient Click Here