NDA admits a small number of transfer students to the 10th and 11th grade each year. Transfer students may apply for September or for mid-year admission in January. Ninth grade students who wish to transfer in January will also be given consideration. We do not accept transfer students into the senior year. For more information, please contact Caitlin Lubelczyk, Director of Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-757-6200, Ext. 229.
TRANSFER APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Application for Admissions
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers
- Official school transcripts
- For 9th grade transfer students we require 7th, 8th, and 9th grade transcripts to date.
- For 10th grade transfer students we require 8th, 9th, and 10th grade transcripts to date.
- For 11th grade transfer students we require 9th, 10th, and 11th grade transcripts to date.