Our multi-media library holds over 12,000 volumes and a state-of-the-art reference network.
- PROQUEST:PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE BOSTON GLOBE NEWSPAPER
- BRITTANICA REFERENCE ENCYCLOPEDIAS ONLINE
- E LIBRARY
- E LIBRARY SCIENCE
- GALE E-BOOKS
- GALE ONLINE RESOURCES
- IPL2 -MERGING THE INTERNET PUBLIC LIBRARY & LIBRARIANS' INTERNET INDEX
- LIBRARY CATALOG
- NOODLETOOLS - AUTOMATIC BIBLIOGRAPHY & CITATION MAKER
- PURDUE OWL WRITING LAB
- WORCESTER PUBLIC LIBRARY
- WORLD BOOK - ENCYCLOPEDIA DECOUVERTE
Brittanica School is the standard encyclopedia. Three different levels are available.
- Save your lists of documents for future reference
- Make timelines that link to eLibrary articles, images, websites, and more
- Make slideshows that link to eLibrary articles, images, websites, and more.
- (eLibrary help)
*****For home access click here. Type in NDA's user name and password.*****
- It delivers the online discovery tools students need to excel in the sciences
- interactive experiments
- up-to-date resources
- real-life connections
- engaging activities.
*****For home access click here. Type in NDA's user name and password."*****
A database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. These reference materials once were accessible only in the library, but now you can access them online from the library or remotely 24/7. For home access use the same button. For a short video on using Google Drive with your Gale resources, please click here.
A wealth of databases, e-reference books and resources provided by Massachusetts Library System and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners. For home access use the same button. For a short video showing how to use Google Drive with your Gale Resources, please click HERE
Work on multiple projects, save citation information, make note cards, organize your thoughts.
- Use a school computer to create an account with your first and last name, an e-mail address, and a password. Once you create an account, you can access your information from any computer--here, home, the public library, even a friend's house.
- NoodleTools Quick Guide for Students: https://noodletools.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000053400-noodletools-quick-guide-for-students
- Link to tutorials and videos about using NoodleTools: https://noodletools.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/6000117400