Beginning in the Fall of 2019 Notre Dame Academy and Assumption College will offer a dual-enrollment program for eligible Juniors and Seniors.
- For our first pilot semester, the program will only be available to seniors with a GPA above 3.0; students must have demonstrated level of preparedness and maturity for college-level academic work, and good attendance and disciplinary records at NDA; faculty and guidance recommendations required.
- This will count as a 6th or 7th course.
- Enrollment will depend on space availability.
- Each 3-credit Assumption course is the equivalent of an NDA full-credit course
- You are expected to provide your own transportation, buy your own course materials, and adhere to the Assumption College academic calendar for Assumption courses, and you are not excused from class when Notre Dame Academy is not in session.
- Only those classes offered after 2:30 PM are available for NDA students.
For more information, please contact your guidance counselor.