Translate

Campus Map

Athletic Fields

Our Athletic Fields host our Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, and Softball teams in the Fall and the Spring.

Athletic Facility


Built in 1990, our Athletic Facility features our gymnasium and a training center.


Gage House- World Language Center

The Gage House, World Language Center, opened in September of 2014. The Center features 3 classrooms, a computer lab, and a library. All of our language classrooms are located in the Gage House.


Knollwood Estate

The Knollwood Estate, named for one of the estate's previous owners, Lucius James Knowles, was where classes were held until the 1955 completion of the main building. The building is now home to several sisters of Notre Dame.


Main School & Student Center

Built in 1955, the main academic building is where you can find our classrooms, laboratories, student center, the Sr. Justina Daley library & media center, Flagg Art Gallery, and the 280 seat Cuvilly Auditorium. Also located in the main academic building is the Heritage Chapel completed in 2011.