Loading from Vimeo...
Our philosophy of education at Notre Dame Academy, a Catholic, college preparatory school for young women grades 7-12, is built on the belief that education should prepare students for their role as women in the world. We wish to provide Notre Dame students with the opportunity to become more aware of what is happening in their lives and to assume responsibility for themselves and their communities.
In order to learn to make responsible choices, our students have the freedom to learn in a school dedicated to high academic standards, and to involve themselves in the community, both utilizing its resources and serving its people.
NDA At A Glance
Type of School
- Private Catholic
- College Preparatory Day
- Grades 7 - 12
- Block Schedule
- Advanced, AP, & Honors Courses
- Currently offer AP Calculus, AP U.S. History, AP Physics, AP Language & Composition, and AP Literature & Composition. AP examinations are administered each year in twelve academic areas
- Enrollment is limited to 300 students
- Students come from 48 communities across Massachusetts.
- All faiths welcome
- Student/Teacher Ratio is 13:1
- College Acceptance 100%
- Co-Curricular Clubs & Activities 35
- Sports Programs 13
- Founded by the Sisters of Notre Dame in 1951
- Located in Worcester, Massachusetts on a 13-acre campus, formerly the Knollwood Estate.
- Campus features an athletic center, two athletic fields, a main building with a 280 seat theater, library, student center, and art gallery, and our international studies building, The Gage House.
- Bring your own device program
- Secure wireless network throughout campus
- Smart boards in every classroom